CAN I FILE A REOPEN CLAIM? ARE THERE REPERCUSSIONS AS ADDITIONAL FEES?
Each state has different laws on reopen claims. Specific state laws allow reopen claims if you were not fully compensated. The Claim Guide offers a free claim audit during the reopening of a claim process. The Claim Guide only receives payment if we find areas of underpayment, items that were left out of your insurance settlement, or both.
We want to make sure that the company’s insurance adjuster did not miss or omit any items that you could’ve gotten. Any repercussion on additional fees from your insurance company should not be added on due to reopen claims. If an insurance company raises its premiums, it is unrelated to the missed items in the reopened claim.
THE 1-YEAR RULE FOR FILING A REOPEN CLAIM ON A PRIOR DAMAGE CLAIM
- You may reopen a claim 1 year after the damage has occurred in most states.
- With reopen claims you could seek additional funds even if you received a check from the previous claim.
- If you have questions, The Claim Guide will review your past damage claims for free! If an unfair settlement is presented, we will recommend the reopen claim process with us.
- Insurance companies cannot see behind walls. Your initial claims offer is only based on what is seen during the inspection. Many times there are hidden damages that are discovered during repairs. It is essential to document the additional damages so you may receive the proper settlement.
You may be covered by any additional costs that may have happened during any construction such as:
- Building Fees
- Permit Fees
- Code Upgrades
- Electrical Power Consumption from construction costs.
- House Cleaning Coverage
Do you want to Reopen your Claim?
Contact us right away.
Areas We Serve
If You do not see your city name on the the list below call our office to see if we can still serve you. (610) 265-1235
Asbury Park NJ
MAXIMUM settlement. SHORTEST time. LOWEST fee.