✆ (610) 557-8782
MAXIMUM settlement. SHORTEST time. LOWEST fee.

Morristown Public Adjuster

​The Claim Guide is a public insurance adjuster business in Morristown, Morris County committed to getting you the maximum settlement you deserve. We help with both business and also residential insurance claims. When you have accidental water damage, smoke damage, fire damage, snowstorm damage or any damage that will be covered by your insurer, your ideal plan of protection is to employ your very own public adjuster. If your property or store suffered unexpected damage, a public insurance claims adjuster, referred to as a public insurance adjuster, is your ideal option in getting the insurance settlement you deserve.

Have you received a low settlement offer and you want to have to reopen your home insurance claim? We can assist you in reopening your insurance claim. The low offer you obtained is not your final settlement!

If you feel your homeowners claim has actually been unfairly rejected, it’s not too late! call (201) 800-6697 today!

We have decades of experience managing these claims. We will utilize our knowledge, resources to deliver you the damage settlement you are entitled to. Our results and also track record show the kind of settlements our customers receive. We have delivered millions worth of home insurance and also company claims.

Get The Settlement You Deserve.

Every loss is different and the Claim Guide treats each one with special attention. The Claim Guide Public Adjusters brings a network of trained and qualified experts to your side in a time of loss or damage to your property or store. Our team can assist,guide you through each action throughout the claims process. The Claim Guide will take the worry and stress of claims filings, documenting, gathering, and evaluating all facets associated with your loss. You can feel confident that every little thing is done properly to maximize your property or store settlement. Do not get underpaid by your insurer! Call us Today, your public insurance adjuster. (201) 800-6697

Coronavirus business interruption Claims in Morristown

Has your establishment been completely ravaged as an effect of the Coronavirus? Have you already received a denial or reservation of rights letter from your insurer? Even if you have already been turned down for or advised that your business income insurance will not address your losses, do not quit. We have been successful in working with establishment owners in establishment loss of income insurance claims. Your establishment interruption coverage protects you from precise situations that have impacted numerous US establishment owners as a result of Coronavirus. Are you struggling to endure and yet your revenue and sales are considerably diminished? You do not deserve to have your insurer attempting to deny your case so quickly. You should protect yourself with a professional team like Claim Guide Adjusters. We have a full forensic accounting organization to optimize your extra expense coverage. You can concentrate on running your establishment, while we defend every cent you are entitled to.

Have you been told that your Coronavirus business interruption Claims is not covered? Call (201) 800-6697! We are experts in winning Business Interruption Claims. 

business insurance may or may not be covered during the coronavirus pandemic

Are you concerned that your restaurant business insurance may or may not cover your losses during the Coronavirus quarantine? Do you have a service that has been labeled non-essential and you are at danger of going bankrupt? If you have a business owner’s insurance policy, then you might have rights and privileges that are owed to you.

Call (201) 800-6697 if you have been denied for your Coronavirus business interruption Claims in Morristown.  We are experts in handling Loss of Business income Claims.

The Claim Guide Public Adjusters’s pros are happy to service in Morris County New Jersey . Also the surrounding suburbs including the following cities:
Morris Plains, Littleton, New Vernon, Madison Heights, Madison, Pleasantville, Brookside, Knollwood, Florham Park, Afton, Tabor, Crestview, Youngstown, Franklin, Hanover

If you do not see your city on the list, please do not hesitate to call : (201) 800-6697

Don't Get Underpaid by Your Insurance Company

With The Claim Guide you will get the settlement you deserve.
For Immediate Response



Before The Claim Guide


After The Claim Guide



Before The Claim Guide


After The Claim Guide



Before The Claim Guide


After The Claim Guide



Before The Claim Guide


After The Claim Guide

Before The Claim Guide

After The Claim Guide

Some of the business clients we've helped with  insurance recoveries.

Mike and his team guided my family through the process after we lost everything we owned in a fire. I cannot count how many items Mike and his staff had photos that my wife, my son and I forgot to put on our list. If we had not hired Claim Guide I know we would’ve lost thousands of dollars. I would recommend to anyone who would ever need an adjuster to not hesitate to call Claim Guide. They are very good.

James H.

Mike is great! He likes to fight for the consumers. He accepted our case and got us $12K more so that we can have all the repairs done. Mike is always responsive and answers questions promptly. I don’t wish to have another house accident, but I would call him first if anything happens again!

Qin J.

Claim Guide Public Adjusters were wonderful. They helped me to understand what I was entitled to and they fought for me. They are extremely knowledgeable and made me feel that I was ‘in good hands’. I would highly recommend that you contact them – even before you call your insurance company.

Arline D.





The Breakdown

With a public adjuster
Without a public adjuster

Source: OPPAGA analysis. Data refers to the median (50th percentile or typical) payment.

We can get you out of this!

We have a network of specialists for emergency response.
Emergency Response
The Claim Guide has effectively helped many commercial clients in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Maryland as well as numerous others settle their insurance cases and recover all the funds rightfully owed to them.

Water Damage

Broken pipes and leaky faucets can cause hidden damages inside your home that insurance companies might overlook. Mold can grow in areas that are missed.

Claim Guide will make sure that you get the maximum amount of money based on the damage and what is owed to you from your insurance company.
Report a Water Damage Claim Now >

Tree Fall

Wind damage claims are usually caused from windstorms, tornadoes, and thunderstorms. A lot of insurance companies will make excuses to avoid paying for roof, shingle, siding, garage door, landscaping and window damage. Most residential and business owners end up taking less than what they are entitled to because they are in a rush to move forward with repairs. That’s where a public adjuster comes in.
Report a Wind Damage Claim Now >

Fire Damage

As public adjusters, our job is to help you through the insurance part of any stressful events involving fire damage; whether it was a room fire or your home was completely burnt-out. We will make sure that you get the maximum amount of money that is owed to you from your insurance company.
Report a Fire Damage Claim Now >

Smoke Damage

Smoke damage can occur from a fire or a puff-back, which can turn your home into a dangerous place to live in no time. Smoke damage is something that you may not even see, and it could still be creating a very dangerous condition. The costs to repair smoke damage can be in the thousands of dollars, and having Claim Guide on your side can help you get the maximum amount of money.
Report a Smoke Damage Claim Now >


Theft claims are very detailed and specific. We can help you file a theft claim and make sure that you receive the money from your insurance company.

Business owners are most often hurt by downtime that is caused by theft of computer equipment and phone equipment. We can help you get full compensation for everything that you had coverage on.

When your home or business is vandalized you are usually covered by your insurance policy. Coverage includes the vandalism itself and any damage caused from the act itself. If a vandal throws a brick through a plate glass window at your business and breaks a neon sign, cash register, glass display case or products, you are covered for all damages, not just the windows. We can help you file a new claim or supplemental claim on missed damage.


Report a Theft or Vandalism Claim Now >

Plumbing Leak

Broken pipes and leaky faucets can cause hidden damages inside your home that insurance companies might overlook. Mold can grow in areas that are missed.


Claim Guide will make sure that you get the maximum amount of money based on the damage and what is owed to you from your insurance company.
Report a Water Damage Claim Now >

Roof Leak

When you have hurricane or storm damage from severe wind and rain, the interior of your home can become damaged.

It’s important to hire an expert to represent the exterior and interior damages.
Report a Storm Damage Claim Now >

Floor Damage

Broken pipes and leaky faucets can cause damage to your hardwood floor, laminate foor, pergo flooring that many companies might overlook.

Many times, your flooring material is already discontinued and the repair will be more expensive that your insurance company is willing to offer

Claim Guide will make sure that you get the maximum amount of money based on the damage and what is owed to you from your insurance company.
Report a Floor Damage Claim Now >

Do I require the services of a Public Insurance adjuster?

The majority of people start an insurance claim by contacting their insurance agent and providing all the details required. In most cases, their very first step should really be to call a public insurance adjuster. Unlike dealing with the adjuster appointed by the insurance company, the private adjuster works for you, the customer.

Because the determination of the value of the loss rests on the claims adjuster that is a staff member or contractor of the insurer, it might be optimal to have someone experienced looking out for your best interests. The majority of people do not know that public adjusters also exist and would not know to employ one after a home damage claim.

Filing an Insurance Claim

When you experience plumbing damage to your home or commercial property, you might find yourself in a position where you need to file an insurance claim. At any time there is an insurance claim to be made, there is a good chance you are going to be working with a claims adjuster contracted by by your insurer to document the damage and identify what needs to be paid.

Although submitting an insurance claim can be difficult and can potentially raise your insurance premium for the future, when it comes to serious damage, most policyholders will choose to file a claim as opposed to take on the entire financial burden of the loss themselves.

3 Kinds of Claims Insurance Adjusters

Initially, and most typical type of adjuster is a company adjuster– also known as a staff adjuster. They are a staff member of the insurer. This kind of insurance claims adjuster is the one most people would be dealing with for their insurance claims. Given that they are workers of the insurer, they may try to do their best to assist you, yet they have a financial responsibility to their employer, which doesn’t always make it easy to be fair with you.

In some cases, the insurer might not also choose to send out an adjuster out to look at the damage and simply ask you to take photos and submit them electronically. Also, the insurer might ask you to gather 3 estimates and simply turn them in. Now you have to spend days and hours awaiting appointments from contractors, who are only estimating what they think they can get you to spend. Free estimates are generally not based in what you are entitled to as a policy holder. After that when you submit 3 estimates, the insurer will only take the lowest of the 3 anyhow.

An independent adjuster is a contractor that the insurer pays to handle the case. Sometimes when an insurance company has a high volume of cases– like after a natural disaster– they don’t have enough internal adjusters to cover the area. Insurance companies will contract independent adjusters from beyond the impacted area to take handle of claims for their policyholders. An independent adjuster is also responsible to the insurer that has contracted them. They have factors to consider for future work from the insurer, so they might have to evaluate out the benefits and drawbacks of paying you what you are entitled to. Also, many times independent adjusters are really swamped and they do not have bandwidth or energy to accurately evaluate your damage. They are under pressure to rush your case and submit an incomplete damage settlement.

The 3rd kind of adjuster, the public insurance adjuster, works for the insurance holder. The public insurance adjuster is an independent and qualified insurance adjuster, hired by the insurance holder, and services you throughout the insurance claims process.

Public adjusters are required to be certified in New Jersey. There is no conflict of interest for the public adjuster. They only fight for the homeowner’s benefit and have zero fiduciary responsibility to your insurer.

The Public Insurance Adjusters at The Claim Guide have become the most reputable public insurance adjusters in Morristown. The Public Insurance Adjusters that work for The Claim Guide are all licensed and fully certified, working solely for home and business owners.

The Claim Guide is happy to help. Give us a call today to get started with your  property claim. (610) 265-1235

We have many happy commercial customers in Morristown and the surrounding cities like: Morris Plains, Littleton, New Vernon, Madison Heights, Madison, Pleasantville, Brookside, Knollwood, Florham Park, Afton, Tabor, Crestview, Youngstown, Franklin, Hanover
MAXIMUM settlement. SHORTEST time. LOWEST fee.
Call Now ButtonGet Help Today